Wednesday 17 December 2014

THE WHITEHEADS

Here they are, the lushest couple ever. Congratulations to Amylee and Kirk on the most wonderful day!! You both looked amazing (although sad Kirk didn't wear pink...)

I met Amylee about 5 years ago, when I was managing an independent lingerie shop in Marylebone, she had just moved from Leeds, and used to work in the Agent Provocateur shop up there. So we were already kindred spirits, as my own career history has a long affair with Agent Provocateur (I worked in most of the London stores for over 5 years) so I didn't really interview her, I just hired her. And the rest is history. She sadly moved back to Leeds, but we still see each other a few times a year. She is a true wonder babe and I love her very much. Kirk is alright too. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment